Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Music at BN.com

I was happy to receive a Barnes & Noble gift card for my birthday. Who wouldn't be? I decided to do a little armchair shopping yesterday and thought I would enjoy some music - wow, buying a CD or two!

And while I did end up with two CDs - soundtracks to Battlestar Galactica and O Brother, Where Art Thou? - I have some suggestions for BN.com that would compel me to use them more often.

1) What, no mp3s? Only CDs?
2) No previews as to what the tracks sound like? (I had to go to Amazon / iTunes Store for that).
3) The main page announced that there was a buy 2/get 1 CD/DVD offer, but it never really showed up anywhere else, no matter where I clicked
4) The music selection is not nearly as complete as other sites. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment